- Coastwatchers Submission to Draft Private Native Forestry Codes of Practice NSW – May 2020 2020-05-20
- Letters to Ministers re Batemans Marine Park Amnesty and Rezoning of Sanctuary Zones – May 2020 2020-05-20
- Coastwatchers’ Submission to the EPBC Act Review April 2020 2020-05-15
- Coastwatchers’ objection to Eden Timber Optimisation Hub May 2020 2020-05-15
- Coastwatchers Submission to the NSW Bushfire Inquiry March 2020 2020-04-02
- Comments – Dargues Mine Water Management Plan Feb 2020 2020-03-19
- Batemans Marine Park Sanctuary Zones to be Abolished 2019-12-23
- Batemans Bay High School Report to Coastwatchers Environment Fund Dec 2019. 2019-12-23
- Newspaper coverage – Coastwatchers Environment Fund and Batemans Bay High School 2019-12-02
- Dargues Gold Mine update from Coastwatchers’ new representative on the Dargues Gold Mine Community Consultative Committee, Stewart Needham 2019-11-22
Category Archives: Planning & Law – Eurobodalla
DPI Fisheries – Rural Lands Strategy Response – 22 June 2018 (111KB .pdf)
Presentation to Council Tues 14 Aug 2018 (67KB .pdf) This presentation to Eurobodalla Shire Council was made by Reina Hill (Vice President of Coastwatchers) on Tuesday August 14th 2018 in support of Councillor Mayne’s motion that council defer voting on the … Continue reading
Coastwatchers Submission to Rural Lands Strategy Planning Proposal to amend Eurobodalla LEP 2012 – June 22nd 2018
Coastwatchers submission 22 June 2018 RLS Proposal amendents to ESC LEP 2012 (245KB .pdf)
Eurobodalla Challenged on its Rural Lands Strategy Proposal – Council warned of multi-million dollar oyster industry loss – The Beagle
Public Access before the Ordinary Council meeting of June 12th saw three very strong representation presented to Councillors in regards to the proposed Rural Lands Strategy. Please click here to read the full article on The Beagle website.
Eurobodalla Shire Council is proposing very significant planning changes under their new Rural Lands Strategy Planning Proposal If we don’t object to these changes the conservation values and long term future of this beautiful area will be compromised.
ESC RLS Guide Letter June 2018 (123KB .pdf) ESC RLS Guide Letter June 2018 (9KB .docx) ESC RLS Guide Letter June 2018 (110KB .rtf) The text of the above guide letter appears below. Name . Address . Date . General Manager Eurobodalla Shire … Continue reading
The axing of E3 zoning in the Eurobodalla is just one of Coastwatchers’ concerns about the Eurobodalla Shire Council’s Rural Lands Strategy, currently on public display.
CW request to Council to adopt OEH Long Beach Sandy Place Reserve Coastal Wattle management Sep 2017 Report
Dear Mayor and Councillors – Eurobodalla Shire Council I am writing in response to The Long Beach Community Association letter to Coastwatchers requesting our support for the Long Beach Coastal Wattle Management Project as outlined in the attached OEH Report … Continue reading
In response to The Long Beach Community Association letter to Coastwatchers requesting our support for the Long Beach Coastal Wattle Management Project, we provide the following response. In the first instance, we acknowledge the ecological value of Coastal Wattle as … Continue reading
Submission to Eurobodalla Shire Council. Amended Investment Policy Ref. No. EOO4623 Due date Wednesday 7th March 2018 Coastwatchers supports and endorses Council’s policy to exit investment in fossil fuel industries. Coastwatchers urges all Councillors to vote for the Amended Investment Policy, to … Continue reading