- Batemans Marine Park Zoning Map 2019-06-08
- Letters from Jervis Bay Regional Alliance to Gilmore candidates in 2019 Federal election 2019-05-26
- Climate Action Gilmore Bulletin – May 6th 2019 2019-05-10
- Climate Action Gilmore Scorecard re party policies on renewables and the environment 2019-05-03
- Corn Trail Campaign Fact Sheet from Friends of the Mongarlowe River Inc 2019-05-03
- Press Release April 2019 – Gilmore polling shows environment a big issue. 2019-04-24
- Letters from Friends of the Mongarlowe to Environment Minister Upton & Forestry Minister Toole March 17th 2019 and EPA Response 2019-03-21
- Marine park advisory body’s independence questioned after NSW minister’s comments made to fishers – ABC News 2019-03-14
- Corn Trail Media and Politicians Contacts 2019-03-14
- Corn Trail Logging Compartment 517 Info Sheet March 7 2019 2019-03-14
Category Archives: Rural Lands Strategy Planning Proposal
Eurobodalla Challenged on its Rural Lands Strategy Proposal – Council warned of multi-million dollar oyster industry loss – The Beagle
Public Access before the Ordinary Council meeting of June 12th saw three very strong representation presented to Councillors in regards to the proposed Rural Lands Strategy. Please click here to read the full article on The Beagle website.
Eurobodalla Shire Council is proposing very significant planning changes under their new Rural Lands Strategy Planning Proposal If we don’t object to these changes the conservation values and long term future of this beautiful area will be compromised.
ESC RLS Guide Letter June 2018 (123KB .pdf) ESC RLS Guide Letter June 2018 (9KB .docx) ESC RLS Guide Letter June 2018 (110KB .rtf) The text of the above guide letter appears below. Name . Address . Date . General Manager Eurobodalla Shire … Continue reading
The axing of E3 zoning in the Eurobodalla is just one of Coastwatchers’ concerns about the Eurobodalla Shire Council’s Rural Lands Strategy, currently on public display.
South East Local Land Services (724KB .pdf)
Rural Fire Service (851KB .pdf)
Office of Environment and Heritage (903KB .pdf)