- Dargues Reef Gold Mine Community Information Meeting Jan 30th 2019 2019-01-18
- Update on the Dargues Reef Mine November 2018 2018-11-26
- SHASA Media Release – Nature Coast or Developers’ Coast? 2018-11-11
- Public Meeting Notice – RLS – Nov 18th 2018 2018-11-10
- Rural Lands Strategy Update from the Nature Coast Alliance 2018-10-27
- UPDATE ON THE RURAL LANDS STRATEGY/PLANNING PROPOSAL OCTOBER 2018 2018-10-17
- OEH response to Eurobodalla Rural Lands Strategy Planning Proposal June 2018 2018-09-13
- Ask the NSW Premier to end logging in state forests 2018-09-11
- Rural Land Services SE Submission to ESC re RLS – June 2018 2018-08-28
- NSW Rural Fire Service Letters to ESC re Rural Lands Strategy 2015, 2016, 2018 2018-08-28
Category Archives: Rural Lands Strategy Planning Proposal
Eurobodalla Challenged on its Rural Lands Strategy Proposal – Council warned of multi-million dollar oyster industry loss – The Beagle
Public Access before the Ordinary Council meeting of June 12th saw three very strong representation presented to Councillors in regards to the proposed Rural Lands Strategy. Please click here to read the full article on The Beagle website.
Eurobodalla Shire Council is proposing very significant planning changes under their new Rural Lands Strategy Planning Proposal If we don’t object to these changes the conservation values and long term future of this beautiful area will be compromised.
ESC RLS Guide Letter June 2018 (123KB .pdf) ESC RLS Guide Letter June 2018 (9KB .docx) ESC RLS Guide Letter June 2018 (110KB .rtf) The text of the above guide letter appears below. Name . Address . Date . General Manager Eurobodalla Shire … Continue reading
The axing of E3 zoning in the Eurobodalla is just one of Coastwatchers’ concerns about the Eurobodalla Shire Council’s Rural Lands Strategy, currently on public display.
South East Local Land Services (724KB .pdf)
Rural Fire Service (851KB .pdf)
Office of Environment and Heritage (903KB .pdf)