- Vale Helen Rees 13 Jul 2018
Please find below an article regarding Helen Rees who was a long serving member of Coastwatchers. JULY 5 2018 – 1:52PM (article reproduced from the Batemans Bay Post and shared on the Coastwatchers Facebook page) Life’s dream blossomed RECOGNITION: Helen Rees and then President of Friends of ERBG Harry Phillips receive the award in the Environmental Science […]
- Presentation to Council – Rural Lands Strategy – August 14th 2018 2018-08-15
- CW Submission – Integrated Forestry Operations Agreements – July 12th 2018 2018-07-22
- IFOA Submission by SERCA, GSF & NPA – July 13th 2018 2018-07-13
- Vale Helen Rees 2018-07-13
- NPA Briefing Note: Proposed changes to NSW’s logging laws. 2018-07-06
- Coastwatchers Submission to Rural Lands Strategy Planning Proposal to amend Eurobodalla LEP 2012 – June 22nd 2018 2018-07-02
- Eurobodalla Challenged on its Rural Lands Strategy Proposal – Council warned of multi-million dollar oyster industry loss – The Beagle 2018-06-14
- ESC Rural Lands Strategy Proposal – Suggested Points for writing Submissions 2018-06-11
- Guide Letter re Rural Lands Strategy Planning Proposal 2018-06-11
- Rural Lands Zoning Dispute – Bay Post Online – May 31st 2018 2018-06-01
Category Archives: Rural Lands Strategy Planning Proposal
Presentation to Council Tues 14 Aug 2018 (67KB .pdf) This presentation to Eurobodalla Shire Council was made by Reina Hill (Vice President of Coastwatchers) on Tuesday August 14th 2018 in support of Councillor Mayne’s motion that council defer voting on the … Continue reading
Coastwatchers Submission to Rural Lands Strategy Planning Proposal to amend Eurobodalla LEP 2012 – June 22nd 2018
Coastwatchers submission 22 June 2018 RLS Proposal amendents to ESC LEP 2012 (245KB .pdf)
Eurobodalla Challenged on its Rural Lands Strategy Proposal – Council warned of multi-million dollar oyster industry loss – The Beagle
Public Access before the Ordinary Council meeting of June 12th saw three very strong representation presented to Councillors in regards to the proposed Rural Lands Strategy. Please click here to read the full article on The Beagle website.
Eurobodalla Shire Council is proposing very significant planning changes under their new Rural Lands Strategy Planning Proposal If we don’t object to these changes the conservation values and long term future of this beautiful area will be compromised.
ESC RLS Guide Letter June 2018 (123KB .pdf) ESC RLS Guide Letter June 2018 (9KB .docx) ESC RLS Guide Letter June 2018 (110KB .rtf) The text of the above guide letter appears below. Name . Address . Date . General Manager Eurobodalla Shire … Continue reading
The axing of E3 zoning in the Eurobodalla is just one of Coastwatchers’ concerns about the Eurobodalla Shire Council’s Rural Lands Strategy, currently on public display.
South East Local Land Services (724KB .pdf)
Rural Fire Service (851KB .pdf)
Office of Environment and Heritage (903KB .pdf)