- Eurobodalla Challenged on its Rural Lands Strategy Proposal – Council warned of multi-million dollar oyster industry loss – The Beagle 2018-06-14
- An exciting opportunity to help end plastic pollution – Moruya Business Chamber 2018-06-11
- ESC Rural Lands Strategy Proposal – Suggested Points for writing Submissions 2018-06-11
- Guide Letter re Rural Lands Strategy Planning Proposal 2018-06-11
- Rural Lands Zoning Dispute – Bay Post Online – May 31st 2018 2018-06-01
- Logging laws will destroy thousands of hectares of some of the world’s most diverse forests – Media Release NPA/NCC/NCEC/SERCA/NEFA/BEC – 2018-05-26
- Old growth forest under attack as government winds back environmental protections – Media Release NCC/NPA/NEFA – May 15th 2018 2018-05-26
- NCMG & CW Submission to Southern NSW Marine Tourism Strategy: Stakeholder Workshop (Narooma) 2018-03-28
- CW request to Council to adopt OEH Long Beach Sandy Place Reserve Coastal Wattle management Sep 2017 Report 2018-03-28
- Letter to the Editor – Bay Post – March 23rd 2018 2018-03-23
Category Archives: Rural Lands Strategy Planning Proposal
Eurobodalla Challenged on its Rural Lands Strategy Proposal – Council warned of multi-million dollar oyster industry loss – The Beagle
Public Access before the Ordinary Council meeting of June 12th saw three very strong representation presented to Councillors in regards to the proposed Rural Lands Strategy. Please click here to read the full article on The Beagle website.
Eurobodalla Shire Council is proposing very significant planning changes under their new Rural Lands Strategy Planning Proposal If we don’t object to these changes the conservation values and long term future of this beautiful area will be compromised.
ESC RLS Guide Letter June 2018 (123KB .pdf) ESC RLS Guide Letter June 2018 (9KB .docx) ESC RLS Guide Letter June 2018 (110KB .rtf) The text of the above guide letter appears below. Name . Address . Date . General Manager Eurobodalla Shire … Continue reading
The axing of E3 zoning in the Eurobodalla is just one of Coastwatchers’ concerns about the Eurobodalla Shire Council’s Rural Lands Strategy, currently on public display.
South East Local Land Services (724KB .pdf)
Rural Fire Service (851KB .pdf)
Office of Environment and Heritage (903KB .pdf)