Complete the Membership Application Form and simply post it to the Association.
- Download the Membership-Application-Form (PDF) or the Membership-Brochure
- Download the Fee and Payment Method Form
- Complete and post the Application Form with your payment to:
The Coastwatchers Association Inc
PO Box 521
Batemans Bay NSW 2536
Support Our Work
The Association is an independent community organization run by volunteers. It is non-profit and relies on people like you to become members, to help us do our work and give the environment the voice it needs. It is the size of our membership that gives us weight in our campaigns.
By joining the Association you will
- Help us achieve lasting results for both the community and nature.
- Amplify your voice by being given opportunities to take action.
- Help get the message out by spreading the word.
- Share in the successes of the group.
As a member, you can
- Advise us about issues in your part of the Shire.
- Become involved in projects.
- Be an active participant in submitting letters to decision makers in government and elsewhere.
Knowing that you as a member of the Association are making a lasting and tangible difference for our region.
How we do it
Backed by our members the Association achieves change through advocacy and raising public awareness. The Association
- holds government accountable for the commitments they make.
- campaign for better development policies, more effective forest management practices, and environmentally sustainable coastal development.
- support greater accountability and transparency of policies, plans and development proposals.
Become a member!