Coastwatchers is a proud member of Climate Action Gilmore
Events this week
- Accelerate Film 9 May, Kinema Narooma. The 3rd and final screening of the 350 Australia Accelerate will be held on Thursday 9 May at 6pm. This screening will be the full length 55 minute version followed by guest speakers and a Q&A. $15 and $10 concession
- Letter boxing the scorecard. To help please contact Allan on
0417 400 892.
- Buy a Now or Never T-shirt. Sizes 12,16,18,20,22 only $15.. Contact Kathryn Maxwell email@example.com
- Climate Action Gilmore stall at Farmers Market Tuesday 3pm
- Climate Action Gilmore stall at Moruya Markets Saturday morning.
- Hands Across the Sand Saturday 11 May, 11am South Broulee Beach contact Chantell
- Candidates Forum, Bateman’ Bay Soldiers Club, Tuesday 14 May 7.30-pm – 9pm. Flyer attached.
- Climate Conundrum with Will Steffen as main speaker. 6.30pm, Thursday 16 May St Peter’s College Broulee.
- Polling day Saturday 18 May. We need people to put up two flute board signs at polling booth at South Durrus, Nelligen and Malua Bay. Contact Kathryn Maxwell firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 0467 558 645 if you can help.
- Follow this link to Climate Action Gilmore’s video clip featuring the song ‘Now or Never’ written and performed by talented Y12 student Sam Fletcher. Share it with your friends and help us to spread it far and wide. It was filmed by local photographer Gillianne Tedder with 50+ local people who came to Russ Martin Park last Monday and has already been viewed over 1,600 times on 350 Eurobodalla Facebook page..
- The second of 350Eurobodalla’s screenings of the film Accelerate was held at the Bateman’s Bay Soldiers Club Auditorium on Thursday 2 May. ( The evening also was the premiere of our new climate action video ‘Now or Never’ written and performed by talented Y12 student Sam Fletcher and filmed by local photographer Gillianne Tedder who provided a selection of photos for this post too.)
- Excellent stall at the Narooma Oyster Festival. People appreciate the white board display of the Labor, Greens and Liberal/National climate policies.
- Commenced letter boxing the scorecard in Moruya, Broulee, South Durras.