- Eurobodalla Koala Recovery Strategy Revised Edition released July 2021 2021-07-10
- Letter of support for Batemans Bay Heritage Museum grant application to the Foundation for Regional Renewal and Recovery to conduct a one-day workshop on Volunteer / Member Recruitment and Retention 2021-06-29
- Save Mogo’s Forests! 2021-06-26
- Coastwatchers co-signs open letter to Kristy McBain MP re EPBC Act June 2021 2021-06-26
- Coastwatchers Submission to Legislative Council Inquiry into the long term sustainability and future of the timber and forest products industry – June 4th 2021 2021-06-09
- Conservationists call for new logging policies, fearing for critically endangered swift parrot – ABC News – 2021-06-03
- Public Launch of the Draft Revised Eurobodalla Koala Recovery Strategy – Monday May 3rd, 10am at Mossy Point 2021-05-02
- Legislation governing the clearing of native vegetation 2021-04-19
- ESC Media Release: Council powers up with renewable energy – April 2021 2021-04-13
- Overview – Dargues Gold Mine 2021-04-09
Category Archives: Biodiversity
Nine community organisations signed an open letter to Kristy McBain, Federal MP for Eden-Monaro, written by ACF Community Eden Monaro group regarding The Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act.
Authors: Charles Victor Barber, World Resources Institute; Rachael Petersen, Earthrise Services; Virginia Young, Australian Rainforest Conservation Society; Brendan Mackey, Griffith University, Cyril Kormos, Wild Heritage. The climate change and biodiversity crises that the world faces are closely intertwined – and … Continue reading
This article appeared in the Moruya Examiner / Bay Post on November 27th 2019.
The NCC has just released a report titled ‘PARADISE LOST’. The report shows that, far from ensuring no loss in biodiversity, offsetting rules are pushing the endangered plants and animals they’re supposed to protect, closer to extinction. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY OF … Continue reading
The NSW Government is still allowing the logging of native forests, including in some areas old growth forests, here on the South Coast of NSW. This article was submitted by John Perkins to remind members of the critical significance of … Continue reading