- Media Release – Eurobodalla’s Native Forests – Worth More Standing 2022-08-19
- Reviving the Koalas of the Eurobodalla 2022-07-16
- Media Release – South Coast bushfire recovery funding boost a boon for local wildlife – June 2022. 2022-06-10
- Train Street Broulee DA049322 22; Coastwatchers submission February 2022 2022-02-23
- Review of Koala Habitat Significance of Bodalla State Forest 2021 – Eurobodalla Koala Project 2022-01-29
- Coastwatchers submission: Draft NSW Mainland Marine Park Network Management Plan 2021-2031; January 21st 2022 2022-01-21
- East Lynne Koala Carrying Capacity Study 2021 2022-01-15
- Breach Watch Digital Toolbox 2022-01-15
- Leaked Government Report shows continued logging in bushfire affected forests is unsustainable 2022-01-15
- Key Logging Operations in the Southern Forestry Region 2022-01-10
Category Archives: Biodiversity
Nine community organisations signed an open letter to Kristy McBain, Federal MP for Eden-Monaro, written by ACF Community Eden Monaro group regarding The Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act.
Authors: Charles Victor Barber, World Resources Institute; Rachael Petersen, Earthrise Services; Virginia Young, Australian Rainforest Conservation Society; Brendan Mackey, Griffith University, Cyril Kormos, Wild Heritage. The climate change and biodiversity crises that the world faces are closely intertwined – and … Continue reading
This article appeared in the Moruya Examiner / Bay Post on November 27th 2019.
The NCC has just released a report titled ‘PARADISE LOST’. The report shows that, far from ensuring no loss in biodiversity, offsetting rules are pushing the endangered plants and animals they’re supposed to protect, closer to extinction. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY OF … Continue reading
The NSW Government is still allowing the logging of native forests, including in some areas old growth forests, here on the South Coast of NSW. This article was submitted by John Perkins to remind members of the critical significance of … Continue reading