- Eden Monaro Environment Alliance Platform Launch – June 2020 2020-07-02
- Forest Embassy South Brooman State Forest June 29th 2020 2020-07-02
- Coastwatchers Submission to Draft Private Native Forestry Codes of Practice NSW – May 2020 2020-05-20
- Letters to Ministers re Batemans Marine Park Amnesty and Rezoning of Sanctuary Zones – May 2020 2020-05-20
- Coastwatchers’ Submission to the EPBC Act Review April 2020 2020-05-15
- Coastwatchers’ objection to Eden Timber Optimisation Hub May 2020 2020-05-15
- Coastwatchers Submission to the NSW Bushfire Inquiry March 2020 2020-04-02
- Comments – Dargues Mine Water Management Plan Feb 2020 2020-03-19
- Batemans Marine Park Sanctuary Zones to be Abolished 2019-12-23
- Batemans Bay High School Report to Coastwatchers Environment Fund Dec 2019. 2019-12-23
Author Archives: admin
Media Release June 26th 2020
Also, below is the the submission from the Environmental Defender’s Office.
The Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999 (EPBC Act) is the Australian Government’s key piece of environmental legislation which commenced July 16th 2000. The EPBC Act enables the Australian Government to join with the states and territories in providing … Continue reading
Coastwatchers member Stewart Needham is a member of the Dargues mine Community Consultative Committee. He submitted the following document in relation to the Dargues Mine Water Management Plan.
The information below was sent by the Nature Coast Marine Group regarding the abolition of sanctuary zones in the Batemans Marine Park without scientific assessment or public consultation and even without consulting the Batemans Marine Park Advisory Committee. Click through … Continue reading