- Forests 2021-07-18
- Eurobodalla Koala Recovery Strategy Revised Edition released July 2021 2021-07-10
- Letter of support for Batemans Bay Heritage Museum grant application to the Foundation for Regional Renewal and Recovery to conduct a one-day workshop on Volunteer / Member Recruitment and Retention 2021-06-29
- Save Mogo’s Forests! 2021-06-26
- Coastwatchers co-signs open letter to Kristy McBain MP re EPBC Act June 2021 2021-06-26
- Coastwatchers Submission to Legislative Council Inquiry into the long term sustainability and future of the timber and forest products industry – June 4th 2021 2021-06-09
- Conservationists call for new logging policies, fearing for critically endangered swift parrot – ABC News – 2021-06-03
- Public Launch of the Draft Revised Eurobodalla Koala Recovery Strategy – Monday May 3rd, 10am at Mossy Point 2021-05-02
- Legislation governing the clearing of native vegetation 2021-04-19
- ESC Media Release: Council powers up with renewable energy – April 2021 2021-04-13
Category Archives: Land Clearing
The Native Vegetation act 2003 was replaced on August 25th 2017 and current legislation governing the clearing of native vegetation is the Local Land Services Act 2013 and the Biodiversity Conservation Act 2016.
Letter to the Editor (The Beagle): Plenty of better solutions than simply switching off legislation that protects wildlife: August 6th 2020
The Beagle Editor, Commenting on ‘lnnes presses to Switch off Biodiversity to allow bushfire rebuilds‘ It is really sad to hear this coming from the Mayor of our council. Our recently amended environmental regulations in NSW are already quite relaxed … Continue reading
The Land and Environment Court today ruled the NSW Government’s land-clearing laws invalid because they were made unlawfully.