- Coastwatchers Submission to Natural Resources Commission Citizens Science Strategy August 14th 2020 2020-08-15
- Joint Letter to NSW Premier re proposed windback of sanctuary zones in marine parks – July 29th 2020 2020-08-08
- Letter to the Editor (The Beagle): Plenty of better solutions than simply switching off legislation that protects wildlife: August 6th 2020 2020-08-06
- Coastwatchers is a Signatory to Letter to Nippon Paper – June 25th, 2020 2020-07-26
- Eden Monaro Environment Alliance Platform Launch – June 2020 2020-07-02
- Forest Embassy South Brooman State Forest June 29th 2020 2020-07-02
- Coastwatchers Submission to Draft Private Native Forestry Codes of Practice NSW – May 2020 2020-05-20
- Letters to Ministers re Batemans Marine Park Amnesty and Rezoning of Sanctuary Zones – May 2020 2020-05-20
- Coastwatchers’ Submission to the EPBC Act Review April 2020 2020-05-15
- Coastwatchers’ objection to Eden Timber Optimisation Hub May 2020 2020-05-15
Category Archives: Submissions
Also, below is the the submission from the Environmental Defender’s Office.
The Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999 (EPBC Act) is the Australian Government’s key piece of environmental legislation which commenced July 16th 2000. The EPBC Act enables the Australian Government to join with the states and territories in providing … Continue reading
Coastwatchers member Stewart Needham is a member of the Dargues mine Community Consultative Committee. He submitted the following document in relation to the Dargues Mine Water Management Plan.
Coastwatchers Submission to Natural Resources Commission NSW Forest Monitoring and Improvement Steering Committee, Nov 8th 2019
The Commission invites comment on the draft monitoring program for the Coastal Integrated Forestry Operations Approval (IFOA) from all interested parties. The NSW Forest Monitoring and Improvement Steering Committee is independently chaired by the Natural Resources Commission. The Coastwatchers Association … Continue reading