Please join us!
The Association is an independent community organization run by volunteers. It is non-profit and relies on people like you to become members, to help us do our work and give the environment the voice it needs. It is the size of our membership that gives us weight in our campaigns.
If you would like to join Coastwatchers, please print and complete a Membership Application Form, then either:
- Scan the completed form and email it to
- Post the completed form to
The Coastwatchers Association Inc.
PO Box 521
Batemans Bay NSW 2536
The committee will then approve or reject your application and notify you of the result. If approved, you will be requested to pay your $20 membership fee within 28 days, and, upon payment, you will become the newest member of the Association – thereby adding to the strength of Eurobodalla’s Voice for Nature!
By joining the Association you will
- Help us achieve lasting results for both the community and nature.
- Amplify your voice by being given opportunities to take action.
- Help get the message out by spreading the word.
- Share in the successes of the group.
As a member, you can
- Advise us about issues in your part of the Shire.
- Become involved in projects.
- Be an active participant in submitting letters to decision makers in government and elsewhere.
- Know that you as a member of the Association are making a lasting and tangible difference for our region.
How we do it
Backed by our members the Association achieves change through advocacy and raising public awareness. The Association
- holds government accountable for the commitments they make.
- campaigns for better development policies, more effective forest management practices, and environmentally sustainable coastal development.
- supports greater accountability and transparency of policies, plans and development proposals.
Become a member!