- NPA Briefing Note: Proposed changes to NSW’s logging laws. 2018-07-06
- Coastwatchers Submission to Rural Lands Strategy Planning Proposal to amend Eurobodalla LEP 2012 – June 22nd 2018 2018-07-02
- Eurobodalla Challenged on its Rural Lands Strategy Proposal – Council warned of multi-million dollar oyster industry loss – The Beagle 2018-06-14
- ESC Rural Lands Strategy Proposal – Suggested Points for writing Submissions 2018-06-11
- Guide Letter re Rural Lands Strategy Planning Proposal 2018-06-11
- Rural Lands Zoning Dispute – Bay Post Online – May 31st 2018 2018-06-01
- Logging laws will destroy thousands of hectares of some of the world’s most diverse forests – Media Release NPA/NCC/NCEC/SERCA/NEFA/BEC – 2018-05-26
- Old growth forest under attack as government winds back environmental protections – Media Release NCC/NPA/NEFA – May 15th 2018 2018-05-26
- NCMG & CW Submission to Southern NSW Marine Tourism Strategy: Stakeholder Workshop (Narooma) 2018-03-28
- CW request to Council to adopt OEH Long Beach Sandy Place Reserve Coastal Wattle management Sep 2017 Report 2018-03-28
Category Archives: Planning – Eurobodalla
Coastwatchers Submission to Rural Lands Strategy Planning Proposal to amend Eurobodalla LEP 2012 – June 22nd 2018
Coastwatchers submission 22 June 2018 RLS Proposal amendents to ESC LEP 2012 (245KB .pdf)
Eurobodalla Challenged on its Rural Lands Strategy Proposal – Council warned of multi-million dollar oyster industry loss – The Beagle
Public Access before the Ordinary Council meeting of June 12th saw three very strong representation presented to Councillors in regards to the proposed Rural Lands Strategy. Please click here to read the full article on The Beagle website.
Eurobodalla Shire Council is proposing very significant planning changes under their new Rural Lands Strategy Planning Proposal If we don’t object to these changes the conservation values and long term future of this beautiful area will be compromised.
ESC RLS Guide Letter June 2018 (123KB .pdf) ESC RLS Guide Letter June 2018 (9KB .docx) ESC RLS Guide Letter June 2018 (110KB .rtf) The text of the above guide letter appears below. Name . Address . Date . General Manager Eurobodalla Shire … Continue reading
The axing of E3 zoning in the Eurobodalla is just one of Coastwatchers’ concerns about the Eurobodalla Shire Council’s Rural Lands Strategy, currently on public display.
CW request to Council to adopt OEH Long Beach Sandy Place Reserve Coastal Wattle management Sep 2017 Report
Dear Mayor and Councillors – Eurobodalla Shire Council I am writing in response to The Long Beach Community Association letter to Coastwatchers requesting our support for the Long Beach Coastal Wattle Management Project as outlined in the attached OEH Report … Continue reading
In response to The Long Beach Community Association letter to Coastwatchers requesting our support for the Long Beach Coastal Wattle Management Project, we provide the following response. In the first instance, we acknowledge the ecological value of Coastal Wattle as … Continue reading
Submission to Eurobodalla Shire Council. Amended Investment Policy Ref. No. EOO4623 Due date Wednesday 7th March 2018 Coastwatchers supports and endorses Council’s policy to exit investment in fossil fuel industries. Coastwatchers urges all Councillors to vote for the Amended Investment Policy, to … Continue reading
Eurobodalla Council is aiming to source 100 per cent of its electricity from renewable energy by 2030 and reduce its energy emissions 80 per cent by 2030. Council’s new draft Emissions Reduction Plan outlines high-impact cost-effective actions to reduce Council’s … Continue reading
At the Council meeting on 14 February 2017, the Council in a 5:4 vote agreed to give preference to investing with financial institutions that do not invest in, or finance, the fossil fuel industry. Councillors McGinlay, Brown, Thomson, Constable and … Continue reading