The Coastwatchers Association has been involved with the development of Koala Recovery Startegies in the Eurobodalla Shire for a number of years. The Association commissioned and funded research through its independently administered ‘Coastwatchers Environment Fund’. The project was led by Dr Keith Joliffe, a retired Canberra scientific researcher.
During his studies he produced three reports, published online by the Coastwatchers Association (in the Archive at coastwatchers.org.au ), and these reports were provided directly to all stakeholder agencies in this area and the State Government.
- NCMG & CW Submission to Southern NSW Marine Tourism Strategy: Stakeholder Workshop (Narooma) 2018-03-28
- CW request to Council to adopt OEH Long Beach Sandy Place Reserve Coastal Wattle management Sep 2017 Report 2018-03-28
- Letter to the Editor – Bay Post – March 23rd 2018 2018-03-23
- UN International Forests Day 21 March 2018 – Day of Shame for South Coast Forestry over destructive logging and Rotten Forest Deals. 2018-03-22
- Long Beach Coastal Management Project 2018-03-22
- 16 March 2018 CW Bulletin inc Wed 21 Mar B Bay Forest Rally 2018-03-22
- Rolling Logs Over is Purely Political – Keith Joliffe 2018-03-22
- South Coast Conservationists Reject NSW Government Propaganda on Rotten Forest Deals (AKA Regional Forest Agreements) 2018-03-16
- Letter to the Editor of The Beagle re Gold Mine Tailings Dam Collapse 2018-03-16
- Court finds NSW Government land-clearing laws invalid 2018-03-16