The Coastwatchers Association has been involved with the development of Koala Recovery Startegies in the Eurobodalla Shire for a number of years. The Association commissioned and funded research through its independently administered ‘Coastwatchers Environment Fund’. The project was led by Dr Keith Joliffe, a retired Canberra scientific researcher.
During his studies he produced three reports, published online by the Coastwatchers Association (in the Archive at coastwatchers.org.au ), and these reports were provided directly to all stakeholder agencies in this area and the State Government.
- Vale Helen Rees 13 Jul 2018
Please find below an article regarding Helen Rees who was a long serving member of Coastwatchers. JULY 5 2018 – 1:52PM (article reproduced from the Batemans Bay Post and shared on the Coastwatchers Facebook page) Life’s dream blossomed RECOGNITION: Helen Rees and then President of Friends of ERBG Harry Phillips receive the award in the Environmental Science […]
- OEH response to Eurobodalla Rural Lands Strategy Planning Proposal June 2018 2018-09-13
- Ask the NSW Premier to end logging in state forests 2018-09-11
- Rural Land Services SE Submission to ESC re RLS – June 2018 2018-08-28
- NSW Rural Fire Service Letters to ESC re Rural Lands Strategy 2015, 2016, 2018 2018-08-28
- Department of Primary Industries Submission to ESC re Rural Lands Strategy – June 22nd 2018 2018-08-28
- Presentation to Council – Rural Lands Strategy – August 14th 2018 2018-08-15
- CW Submission – Integrated Forestry Operations Agreements – July 12th 2018 2018-07-22
- IFOA Submission by SERCA, GSF & NPA – July 13th 2018 2018-07-13
- Vale Helen Rees 2018-07-13
- NPA Briefing Note: Proposed changes to NSW’s logging laws. 2018-07-06