The Coastwatchers Association has been involved with the development of Koala Recovery Startegies in the Eurobodalla Shire for a number of years. The Association commissioned and funded research through its independently administered ‘Coastwatchers Environment Fund’. The project was led by Dr Keith Joliffe, a retired Canberra scientific researcher.
During his studies he produced three reports, published online by the Coastwatchers Association (in the Archive at coastwatchers.org.au ), and these reports were provided directly to all stakeholder agencies in this area and the State Government.
- Vale Helen Rees 13 Jul 2018
Please find below an article regarding Helen Rees who was a long serving member of Coastwatchers. JULY 5 2018 – 1:52PM (article reproduced from the Batemans Bay Post and shared on the Coastwatchers Facebook page) Life’s dream blossomed RECOGNITION: Helen Rees and then President of Friends of ERBG Harry Phillips receive the award in the Environmental Science […]
- CW Submission – Integrated Forestry Operations Agreements – July 12th 2018 2018-07-22
- IFOA Submission by SERCA, GSF & NPA – July 13th 2018 2018-07-13
- Vale Helen Rees 2018-07-13
- NPA Briefing Note: Proposed changes to NSW’s logging laws. 2018-07-06
- Coastwatchers Submission to Rural Lands Strategy Planning Proposal to amend Eurobodalla LEP 2012 – June 22nd 2018 2018-07-02
- Eurobodalla Challenged on its Rural Lands Strategy Proposal – Council warned of multi-million dollar oyster industry loss – The Beagle 2018-06-14
- ESC Rural Lands Strategy Proposal – Suggested Points for writing Submissions 2018-06-11
- Guide Letter re Rural Lands Strategy Planning Proposal 2018-06-11
- Rural Lands Zoning Dispute – Bay Post Online – May 31st 2018 2018-06-01
- Logging laws will destroy thousands of hectares of some of the world’s most diverse forests – Media Release NPA/NCC/NCEC/SERCA/NEFA/BEC – 2018-05-26