The Coastwatchers Association has been involved with the development of Koala Recovery Startegies in the Eurobodalla Shire for a number of years. The Association commissioned and funded research through its independently administered ‘Coastwatchers Environment Fund’. The project was led by Dr Keith Joliffe, a retired Canberra scientific researcher.
During his studies he produced three reports, published online by the Coastwatchers Association (in the Archive at coastwatchers.org.au ), and these reports were provided directly to all stakeholder agencies in this area and the State Government.
- Letters from Friends of the Mongarlowe to Environment Minister Upton & Forestry Minister Toole March 17th 2019 and EPA Response 2019-03-21
- Marine park advisory body’s independence questioned after NSW minister’s comments made to fishers – ABC News 2019-03-14
- Corn Trail Media and Politicians Contacts 2019-03-14
- Corn Trail Logging Compartment 517 Info Sheet March 7 2019 2019-03-14
- Media Release – Friends of the Mongarlowe River re Logging 2019-03-10
- Logging the Corn Trail – Useful Media Links 2019-03-10
- Dargues Reef Gold Mine Community Information Meeting Jan 30th 2019 2019-01-18
- Update on the Dargues Reef Mine November 2018 2018-11-26
- SHASA Media Release – Nature Coast or Developers’ Coast? 2018-11-11
- Public Meeting Notice – RLS – Nov 18th 2018 2018-11-10