The Coastwatchers Association has been involved with the development of Koala Recovery Startegies in the Eurobodalla Shire for a number of years. The Association commissioned and funded research through its independently administered ‘Coastwatchers Environment Fund’. The project was led by Dr Keith Joliffe, a retired Canberra scientific researcher.
During his studies he produced three reports, published online by the Coastwatchers Association (in the Archive at coastwatchers.org.au ), and these reports were provided directly to all stakeholder agencies in this area and the State Government.
- Coastwatchers supports SHASA’s campaign to deliver the Eurobodalla: Regenerate Regional Leadership Program. 2021-09-29
- Coastwatchers Thank You letter to Environment Minister Matt Kean Sept 2021 2021-09-28
- New protections for high value conservation areas – NSW Govt news Sept 23rd 2021 2021-09-28
- Coastwatchers objection to Redbank Power Station biomass burning September 2021 2021-09-28
- Coastwatchers Briquettee and Pallet Plant objection May 2021 2021-09-28
- Report to Coastwatchers on Dargues Gold Mine – August 2021 2021-08-29
- Eurobodalla Koala Recovery Strategy Revised Edition released July 2021 2021-07-10
- Letter of support for Batemans Bay Heritage Museum grant application to the Foundation for Regional Renewal and Recovery to conduct a one-day workshop on Volunteer / Member Recruitment and Retention 2021-06-29
- Save Mogo’s Forests! 2021-06-26
- Coastwatchers co-signs open letter to Kristy McBain MP re EPBC Act June 2021 2021-06-26