The Coastwatchers Association has been involved with the development of Koala Recovery Startegies in the Eurobodalla Shire for a number of years. The Association commissioned and funded research through its independently administered ‘Coastwatchers Environment Fund’. The project was led by Dr Keith Joliffe, a retired Canberra scientific researcher.
During his studies he produced three reports, published online by the Coastwatchers Association (in the Archive at coastwatchers.org.au ), and these reports were provided directly to all stakeholder agencies in this area and the State Government.
- Batemans Marine Park Zoning Map 2019-06-08
- Letters from Jervis Bay Regional Alliance to Gilmore candidates in 2019 Federal election 2019-05-26
- Climate Action Gilmore Bulletin – May 6th 2019 2019-05-10
- Climate Action Gilmore Scorecard re party policies on renewables and the environment 2019-05-03
- Corn Trail Campaign Fact Sheet from Friends of the Mongarlowe River Inc 2019-05-03
- Press Release April 2019 – Gilmore polling shows environment a big issue. 2019-04-24
- Letters from Friends of the Mongarlowe to Environment Minister Upton & Forestry Minister Toole March 17th 2019 and EPA Response 2019-03-21
- Marine park advisory body’s independence questioned after NSW minister’s comments made to fishers – ABC News 2019-03-14
- Corn Trail Media and Politicians Contacts 2019-03-14
- Corn Trail Logging Compartment 517 Info Sheet March 7 2019 2019-03-14