The Coastwatchers Association has been involved with the development of Koala Recovery Startegies in the Eurobodalla Shire for a number of years. The Association commissioned and funded research through its independently administered ‘Coastwatchers Environment Fund’. The project was led by Dr Keith Joliffe, a retired Canberra scientific researcher.
During his studies he produced three reports, published online by the Coastwatchers Association (in the Archive at coastwatchers.org.au ), and these reports were provided directly to all stakeholder agencies in this area and the State Government.
- Dargues Reef Gold Mine Community Information Meeting Jan 30th 2019 2019-01-18
- Update on the Dargues Reef Mine November 2018 2018-11-26
- SHASA Media Release – Nature Coast or Developers’ Coast? 2018-11-11
- Public Meeting Notice – RLS – Nov 18th 2018 2018-11-10
- Rural Lands Strategy Update from the Nature Coast Alliance 2018-10-27
- UPDATE ON THE RURAL LANDS STRATEGY/PLANNING PROPOSAL OCTOBER 2018 2018-10-17
- OEH response to Eurobodalla Rural Lands Strategy Planning Proposal June 2018 2018-09-13
- Ask the NSW Premier to end logging in state forests 2018-09-11
- Rural Land Services SE Submission to ESC re RLS – June 2018 2018-08-28
- NSW Rural Fire Service Letters to ESC re Rural Lands Strategy 2015, 2016, 2018 2018-08-28