The Coastwatchers Association has been involved with the development of Koala Recovery Startegies in the Eurobodalla Shire for a number of years. The Association commissioned and funded research through its independently administered ‘Coastwatchers Environment Fund’. The project was led by Dr Keith Joliffe, a retired Canberra scientific researcher.
During his studies he produced three reports, published online by the Coastwatchers Association (in the Archive at coastwatchers.org.au ), and these reports were provided directly to all stakeholder agencies in this area and the State Government.
- Legislation governing the clearing of native vegetation 2021-04-19
- ESC Media Release: Council powers up with renewable energy – April 2021 2021-04-13
- Overview – Dargues Gold Mine 2021-04-09
- Stop logging the fire-ravaged South Coast 2021-04-04
- The Nexus Report: Nature Based Solutions to the Biodiversity and Climate Crisis 2021-04-04
- Eurobodalla Koala Habitat and Occupancy Project REPORT 2021-04-03
- President’s Report to Coastwatchers 2020 AGM 2020-12-01
- CW Letter to EDO re 31 trees with hollows to remain standing around active logging in South Brooman Forest 2020-10-31
- Coastwatchers Report to Environmental Protection Agency for investigation re South Brooman State Forest October 12th 2020 2020-10-24
- Coastwatchers Submission to Natural Resources Commission Citizens Science Strategy August 14th 2020 2020-08-15