The Coastwatchers Association has been involved with the development of Koala Recovery Startegies in the Eurobodalla Shire for a number of years. The Association commissioned and funded research through its independently administered ‘Coastwatchers Environment Fund’. The project was led by Dr Keith Joliffe, a retired Canberra scientific researcher.
During his studies he produced three reports, published online by the Coastwatchers Association (in the Archive at coastwatchers.org.au ), and these reports were provided directly to all stakeholder agencies in this area and the State Government.
- Train Street Broulee DA049322 22; Coastwatchers submission February 2022 2022-02-23
- Review of Koala Habitat Significance of Bodalla State Forest 2021 – Eurobodalla Koala Project 2022-01-29
- Coastwatchers submission: Draft NSW Mainland Marine Park Network Management Plan 2021-2031; January 21st 2022 2022-01-21
- East Lynne Koala Carrying Capacity Study 2021 2022-01-15
- Breach Watch Digital Toolbox 2022-01-15
- Leaked Government Report shows continued logging in bushfire affected forests is unsustainable 2022-01-15
- Key Logging Operations in the Southern Forestry Region 2022-01-10
- MEDIA ALERT: South Coast logging should immediately be halted and reassessed following NRC Report into logging in bushfire affected areas. 2022-01-10
- Frontier Economics / ANU Report: Comparing the value of alternative uses of forests in Southern NSW 2022-01-10
- Coastwatchers supports SHASA’s campaign to deliver the Eurobodalla: Regenerate Regional Leadership Program. 2021-09-29