The major concern of the Association with the Dargues Reef mine is with the integrity of the tailings dam, now, in the future, and when the mine is no longer operational. Irrespective of the cause, many mining tailings dams worldwide suffer failures because of events such as intense rainfall, poor design, poor maintenance, poor construction, poor operation and/or poor management.
- Media Release – Eurobodalla’s Native Forests – Worth More Standing 2022-08-19
- Reviving the Koalas of the Eurobodalla 2022-07-16
- Train Street Broulee DA049322 22; Coastwatchers submission February 2022 2022-02-23
- East Lynne Koala Carrying Capacity Study 2021 2022-01-15
- Breach Watch Digital Toolbox 2022-01-15
- Key Logging Operations in the Southern Forestry Region 2022-01-10