- Eden Monaro Environment Alliance Platform Launch – June 2020 2020-07-02
- Forest Embassy South Brooman State Forest June 29th 2020 2020-07-02
- Coastwatchers Submission to Draft Private Native Forestry Codes of Practice NSW – May 2020 2020-05-20
- Letters to Ministers re Batemans Marine Park Amnesty and Rezoning of Sanctuary Zones – May 2020 2020-05-20
- Coastwatchers’ Submission to the EPBC Act Review April 2020 2020-05-15
- Coastwatchers’ objection to Eden Timber Optimisation Hub May 2020 2020-05-15
- Coastwatchers Submission to the NSW Bushfire Inquiry March 2020 2020-04-02
- Comments – Dargues Mine Water Management Plan Feb 2020 2020-03-19
- Batemans Marine Park Sanctuary Zones to be Abolished 2019-12-23
- Batemans Bay High School Report to Coastwatchers Environment Fund Dec 2019. 2019-12-23
Category Archives: News Coverage
This article appeared in the Moruya Examiner / Bay Post on November 27th 2019.
South Coast conservationists have declared the UN International Forests Day on March 21 as a day of shame for the NSW Forestry Corporation and the NSW Government because of the systematic destruction of South Coast forests. They should hang their heads … Continue reading
Please click here to read the letter, dated March 11th 2018, on the Beagle website.
Please click here to read the article on the SMH website.
– For information only – ABC News September 25th 2002 The managing director of Australian Silicon has denied yesterday’s decision to pull out of a proposal to build a charcoal plant on the New South Wales south coast was part … Continue reading
Alan Jones 2GB Breakfast Show September 25th 2002 7:26am Transcript Published with permission Jones: Well one of the beauties of the modern developments in politics in the last only 18 months, is people power. A massive triumph yesterday on the … Continue reading
– For information only – ABC News September 24th 2002 New South Wales Premier Bob Carr has announced the company behind the charcoal plant that was set to be built at Mogo on the state’s south coast has decided to … Continue reading
– For information only –ABC News 23 September 2002Locals protest charcoal plant approvalThousands of people took to the streets of Batemans Bay on Saturday to protest about the State Government’s approval of a controversial charcoal plant for the Eurobodalla. The … Continue reading
The Greens The Wilderness Society South East Forest AllianceMedia Release 23 September 2002Charcoal plant at Mogo sinks But who’s next?Australian Silicon has announced this afternoon that it will not be building a Charcoal Plant at Mogo, near Batemans Bay. This … Continue reading
– For information only – ABC News September 21st 2002 There has been a massive display of community anger on the New South Wales south coast, where thousands have taken to the streets of Batemans Bay to protest against the … Continue reading